Here you are, a new photo-summary of our activities:
- Peak District (Sat. 01/02/14)
- Peak District (Sun. 02/02/14)
- Geocaching at Salcey Forest (Sat. 08/02/14)
- Woburns Sands Heritage Trail & Chocolate workshop (Sat 01/03/14)
- Dunstable Downs (Sun. 16/03/14)
- Harrold-Odell Country Park (Sat. 22/03/14)
- Lake District (Fri. 28 – Sun. 30/04/14) [temporal link]
- Lake District (Fri. 28/04/14) [Flickr]
- Lake District (Sat. 29/04/14) [Flickr]
- Lake District (Sat. 29/04/14) [Google+]
- Lake District (Sun. 30/04/14) [Flickr]
- Lake District (Sun. 30/04/14) [Google+]
- Stewartby Lake and St. Mary’s Church (Sat. 23/11/2013)
- Luminaries Woburnensis (Lantern walk) (Sat. 07/12/2013)
- Stanwick lakes (Sat. 18/01/14) (Flickr)
- Stanwick lakes (Sat. 18/01/14) (Facebook)
- White Horse Hill and Ashdown Park (Sat. 25/01/14)
You guessed it:
- Woburn Sands (Sat. 16/11/13)
- Hiking in Snowdonia National Park (Sat. 16/11/2013)
- Hiking in Snowdonia National Park (Sun. 17/11/2013)
- Olney, Weston Underwood & Clifton Reynes (Sun. 10/11/13)
- Just note that if you set your pictures as private (red or orange square), only the Flickr members of the group are allowed to see the photos. However, changing the privacy settings is obviously only your choice, I just mention it in case you are not aware of it.
- And I will not get tired to remind you that if you do not tag your pictures with the date following the format dd/mm/yyyy in Flickr, they will not appear in this kind of summaries.
Find here some of the pictures from the last walks!
Find below some of the pictures that were taken in the last events:
- Exploring Cranfield – part 1, to the East (Sat. 19-10-2013)
- Cranfield village, local flora and fish & chips (Sun. 13-10-2013)
- Angelas’ Lodge Farm walk (Sun. 06-10-2013)
More photos in our Flickr group Sharing with the Cranfield Walkers. Remeber that you can collaborate 🙂
I take the opportunity to remind you that if you do not tag your pictures with the date following the format dd/mm/yyyy in Flickr, they will not appear in this kind of summaries.
We are still looking for a Photo Editor!!