The Cranfield Clubs & Societies Fair will be in the CSA on:
- Saturday – 5th of October 17:00-20:00
- Tuesday – 8th of October 12:30-14:00
Go there and look for the Walking Society’s stand. Meet some of the walkers and ask all you want to know about the club. But above all, do not miss the opportunity to join the Walking Society.
– Why join the Walking Society?
– 1) Because you like exercise, being outdoors, and meeting people. 2) Because we have itineraries for all tastes: half day excursions starting from Cranfield for the ramblers, beautiful days-out for the walkers, and amazing weekends in the National Parks for the hikers. 3) Because in this club there is always something new to learn; Have you ever done climbing? Do you know how to read a map? Have you ever played geocaching? Do you know how to take good pictures? (find here past walks and activities)
– What are the benefits of joining the Walking Society?
– Do you mean apart from all the fun? Well, the club activities are either only for members or the members have a discount. You will also have a 20% discount in The Outdoor Shop in Stacey Bushes by showing your member card and a 10% discount at GoOutdoors in Bedford.
– Ok, you have persuaded me, this club is for me. How can I join the Walking Society?
– You will only have to come to the stand, fill in a form, and pay the one-off membership fee: £10. The next step is… walking! You will get an email with the programmed activities, and you can be aware of the upcoming events by following us in a social network.
We are waiting for you!
(If you cannot attend the fair you can always register in the club by following the steps stated in the Membership section).