Hello, we are looking for an organized individual – volunteer who would manage our transport bookings, to help us run smoothly our program of walks.
This is a great opportunity to get involved in day-to-day running of our society – plus having such a hands on experience will look good on your CV.
What will the position of Transport Liaison Officer involve?
- Acting as the main point of contact for our transport bookings
- Liaising with Community Centre and University’s Transport Team about our transport bookings
- Booking our transport by giving the exact address of our drop off/pick up points, date and time; ensuring that we have a suitable vehicle for the number of people attending a trip
- Where car sharing is used: create a car sharing list by allocating drivers and passengers
- Maintaining an Excel spreadsheet of all our journeys (e.g. including information such as distance, and cost)
Our Transport Liaison Officer will be a member of our society’s committee and therefore will be exempt from paying annual membership fee.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Kristina.